A foxy blog about my scandalous adventures in grad school in Uppsala, Sweden. I think about history things a lot. I like to sleep, drink coffee, and I listen to terrible pop music, namely Turbo Folk and the music of the Eurovision song contest! I like to complain a lot. I commonly blog about Swedish/Uppsala things, Canadian/Edmonton things, Sherlock BBC things, Detroit Red Wings things, and whatever I feel like. My feels live here. My body is 50% whine, 50% wine. Deal with it.
- Getting to the office before 9 a.m.
- Writing up an assignment with hours to spare, allowing me to edit it.
- Successfully interacting with colleagues.
- Doing readings a week before I’m supposed to.
- Not falling down or running into random walls (this may change, as it is only noon and there are plenty of walls left out there..).
- THIS IS MY EFFICIENT DAY OF THE MONTH. THIS IS ALL I CAN HANDLE. The rest of the week I expect to be in a coma.